Advertisement

Rochester woman rescued from roof of burning home

December 10, 2018 06:57 AM

A Rochester woman was rescued from the roof of her home after it went up in flames early Monday morning.

Fire crews responded to the house on Aldern Place in Rochester around 1 a.m. 

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

According to fire officials, the mother was sleeping downstairs when she heard the smoke alarm.

She woke up the other adult and three kids in the house. Everyone got out, except for her oldest daughter. Firefighters had to rescue her from the roof.

Nobody was hurt.

Investigators believe a dryer sparked the fire.

WHECTV

Copyright 2018 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relay Media Amp

We no longer have Facebook comments on this site. Please visit our Facebook Page to join the conversation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement