May 22, 2019 08:55 AM
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — If you're one of the thousands heading out to Oak Hill Country Club this week for the KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship, you may want to check out the KitchenAid Fairway Club. It's part of a big fan zone right in the middle of the historic course in Pittsford.
Chef Chris Covelli joined News10NBC Brennan Somers on News10NBC Today to show off his skills.
Here's when foodies can see the best chefs in the business at the KitchenAid Fairway Club.
Thursday, May 23
- 1 p.m.: Celebrity Chef, Stephanie Izard, the first female chef to win Bravo’s Top Chef and recent Iron Chef winner from Food Network’s Iron Chef Gauntlet
- 2:30 p.m.: Chef Steve Eakins, Radio Social
Friday, May 24
- 1 p.m.: Celebrity Chef, Tom Colicchio, chef and owner of Crafted Hospitality and co-founder of Gramercy Tavern in New York City
- 2:30 p.m.: Chef Joe Zolnierowski, Nosh, accompanied by the winner of the Tastiest Recipe contest
Saturday, May 25
- 1 p.m.: Celebrity Chef, Alex Guarnaschelli, Executive Chef at Butter and Expert on Iron Chef and Food Network
- 2:30 p.m.: Chef Chris Roth, Oak Hill Country Club
Sunday, May 26
- Noon: Chef Matt Wooster, New York Kitchen
- 1:30 p.m.: Mary Beth Brinkerhoff, New York Kitchen
News10NBC will have live reports throughout the Championship and complete coverage on whec.com/senior-pga.
Created: May 22, 2019 08:55 AM
Copyright 2019 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company