Advertisement

Worker in stable condition after being exposed to chlorine gas leak

December 12, 2018 11:11 PM

A worker is listed in stable condition at the hospital after being exposed to a level one HAZMAT situation Wednesday morning. 

The Rochester Fire Department says there was a chlorine gas leak outside a building on McKee Road around 1:21 a.m. 

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The worker was hospitalized for smoke inhalation. 

Thankfully the leak was isolated and under control by 2:39 a.m. 

WHECTV

Copyright 2018 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relay Media Amp

We no longer have Facebook comments on this site. Please visit our Facebook Page to join the conversation.

Advertisement