Fire at Penfield Walmart | WHEC.com

Fire at Penfield Walmart

Bonnie Marrocco
Updated: June 25, 2022 11:20 PM
Created: June 25, 2022 10:59 PM

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC)  - Customers that were evacuated from the Walmart in Penfield can breathe a sigh of relief tonight. The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says a fire call from the meat department Saturday afternoon was caused by a faulty plug and there was only a small amount of smoke and flames.

The store was evacuated and there were no injuries. 


Copyright 2022 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company