Updated: June 30, 2022 06:52 AM
Created: June 22, 2022 04:09 PM
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Rolling Stones fans will love Thursday's performers at Party in the Park.
Rock band the Glimmer Twins will play the music of the Rolling Stones. The Blind Spots and the Tommy Brunett Band will also perform at Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park. Gates open at 5 p.m. and performances begin at 5:30 p.m.
This is the 25th year of Party in the Park, the annual Thursday evening concert series. This year's lineup includes alternative band X Ambassadors on July 14. Mayor Malik Evans said the event helps to bring the Rochester community together.
"The live music, world-class talent and the tens of thousands of Rochester music lovers makes Party in the Park a special place to be.” Evans said.
You can get tickets in person or online on the website for Rochester Events. General admission tickets are $7 (children 12 and under are free). VIP Ultra Lounge tickets are $32. Tickets and passes are on sale at RochesterEvents.com. All headlining acts are ASL interpreted.
Here is the complete lineup for Party in the Park:
• June 16: Hometown Night: Appetite for Voltage; Zac Brown Tribute Band
• June 23: FREE admission: Sammy Rae & the Friends; Bonerama; The Sideways
• June 30: Classic Stones featuring the Glimmer Twins; Blind Spots; Tommy Brunett Band
• July 7: Yonder Mountain String Band; Motherfolk; Street Pharmacy
• July 14: X Ambassadors; Colin James; Head to the Roots
• July 21: Melvin Seals; RootsCollider
• July 28: Almost Queen; Shamarr Allen; Pickle Mafia
• Aug. 4: Friends of the Brothers with Peter Levin; Daniel Donato’s Cosmic Country
• Aug. 11: The Seven Wonders; Hello City - Bare Naked Ladies Tribute; JUMBOshrimp
Parking is available at nearby parking garages including the Washington Square Garage, the Court Street Garage, and the East End Garage.
Copyright 2022 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company