Police describe the suspect as a black male in his late teens to early 20s with short dreads/braids. He was seen wearing stonewashed jeans and black sweatpants, white socks, black Nike flip-flops, blue hat with red logo (likely the logo of the Buffalo Bills), and a black long sleeve shirt.
The suspect was allegedly involved in the following incidents:
- June 27 at 5:40 a.m. - A man attempted to enter a woman's apartment in the 30 block of South Goodman Street.
- June 27 at 2:45 a.m. - A man approached three women and attempted to inappropriately grab them in the area of 420 Oxford St. The suspect fled in a dark older Dodge Neon towards Monroe Ave.
- July 1 at 12:40 a.m. - A man followed the victim up her driveway and inappropriately touched her on Washburn Park. The suspect ran to a dark-colored sedan and drove away towards Mt. Vernon Street.
- July 1 at 11:55 a.m. - A man followed a victim in the 200 block of Culver Road. The suspect approached the victim and inappropriately grabbed her.
- July 2 at 8:20 a.m. - A woman was jogging on Park Avenue and Argyle Street when a man emerged from bushes and aggressively followed her while recording her with his cellphone. The suspect followed the victim into an apartment building, but left the scene when he was confronted.
- July 2 at 10:40 a.m. - A man followed a victim into the parking garage at 28 North Fitzhugh St. and inappropriately touched her.
- July 2 at 2:06 p.m. - A man approached a victim in the area of 30 North Fitzhugh St. and exposed himself to her before fleeing on foot.
If you see him, police ask that you call 911 so that an officer can immediately respond.
If you recognize him, please call 911, 311, or Crime Stoppers at (585) 423-9300.