Updated: May 09, 2020 06:18 PM
Created: May 09, 2020 08:52 AM
HENRIETTA, N.Y. (WHEC) — A small fire broke out early Saturday morning at the Amazon warehouse in Henrietta.
The Henrietta Fire District responded around 3:30 a.m. to an automatic fire alarm at the Amazon warehouse on 330 Clay Road.
Upon arrival, firefighters found a cart of lithium-ion batteries along with handheld scanners on fire inside the building. Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire and no injuries were reported.
Firefighters say that no customer products or packages were damaged in the fire.
Copyright 2020 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company