Updated: October 15, 2020 11:34 PM
Created: October 14, 2020 10:12 PM
BRIGHTON, N.Y. (WHEC) — It was a shocking sight for many after an ice resurfacer caught fire on the ice at the Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex on Wednesday night.
Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex says around 8 p.m. an ice resurfacer was resurfacing the ice after hockey practice when the hose on the back started leaking hydraulic fluid. Moments later, the hose caught on fire.
The fire was quickly extinguished by the driver once it was off the ice.
No one was injured in the fire.
Copyright 2020 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company