City spray parks remain open through Sept. 10 as temperatures soar
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — As temperatures are expected to soar to the 90s early this week, the City of Rochester will keep its spray parks open through Sept. 10. You can see the latest updates on the heat here.
Spray parks are open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, at the following R-Centers:
- Carter Street R-Center, 500 Carter St.
- David F. Gantt R-Center, 700 North St.
- Edgerton R-Center, 41 Backus St.
- Roxie Ann Sinkler R-Center, 75 Grover St.
- Thomas P. Ryan R-Center, 530 Webster Ave.
- Tyshaun Cauldwell R-Center for Hope, 524 Campbell St.
The city also has spray features available for children 6 and younger, also open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., at the following locations:
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park, 353 Court St.
- Fourth and Peck Park, Fourth and Peck streets
- Troup Street Park and Playground, Troup Street