Tickets for Bills training camp sell out within minutes of becoming available
PITTSFORD, N.Y. — According to the Buffalo Bills website, all tickets for training camp practices at St. John Fisher University have been claimed.
Tickets, which became available on Monday at 1 p.m., were free but limited.
Season ticket members received an email about how to get tickets. Tickets were only available online. Fans could select up to two practices to attend, and one person could order only up to six tickets per practice.
The practices at Fisher begin on Wednesday, July 26. In total, there are 10 practices open to the public at Fisher along with one practice at Highmark Stadium, and one that’s closed to the public. Here are the dates and start times for practices:
- Wednesday, July 26 at 9:45 a.m.
- Thursday, July 27 at 9:45 a.m.
- Friday, July 28 at 9:45 a.m.
- Sunday, July 30 at 9:45 a.m.
- Monday, July 31 at 9:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 1 at 9:45 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 3 at 9:45 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 4 at Highmark Stadium from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 6 at 11:45 a.m.
- Monday, Aug 7, closed to the public
- Wednesday, Aug. 9 at 9:45 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 10 at 9:45 a.m.
There is no parking at the Fisher campus. Fans can take a shuttle bus for $1 from the parking lots at Pittsford Mendon High School at 472 Mendon Road or Pittsford Sutherland High School at 55 Sutherland Street. Bills merchandise will be available to buy at the training camp.
The Bills are preparing for the 2023 season, which kicks off with a Monday night game on September 11 at the New York Jets.