Digital lottery to get $10 tickets for Hamilton in Rochester will begin on Friday
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — The digital lottery for Hamilton tickets begins this Friday.
The hit Broadway musical returns to the RBTL’s Auditorium Theatre starting November 1. A limited number of tickets will be available for every performance for $10 dollars each.
The lottery will first open at 10 a.m. on Friday, October 21 and will close at noon on Thursday, October 27. Here is how you can enter the lottery:
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- The lottery will open at 10:00 A.M. every Friday and will close for entry at 12:00 P.M. the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performances.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 1:00 P.M. and 4:00 P.M. every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances via email and mobile push notification. Winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID.
- Lottery tickets void if resold.
- All times listed are in the local time zone.