Hispanic Heritage Month celebration continues
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Thursday was the first day of celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in Rochester.
News10NBC has your guide to events from Sept. 15 to Oct. 15 to celebrate local Hispanic culture. One of the events is a free Fringe Festival act, Fiesta at The International Plaza, which includes live music from the local Latin band Jazz Tet, a cultural parade by Grupo Cultural Latinos en Rochester, and a performance from Miss Latinx Pride 2022 Nicole Conde.
The listings are posted by date. If we are missing anything, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the blue text for more details about the event.
Fiesta at The International Plaza (part of Fringe Festival)
- Thursday, September 15 from 1-5 p.m. At 828 N Clinton Ave., Rochester.
- Thursday, September 15-Saturday, October 15 at the Strong Museum of Play, 1 Manhattan Square Dr., Rochester.
- Thursday, September 15 from 12-2 p.m. At Global Village Plaza, 6000 Reynolds Dr., Rochester.
- Thursday, September 15 at 5 p.m. At 828 N Clinton Ave., Rochester.
- Saturday, September 17 at 2 p.m. Central Library of Rochester & Monroe County, 115 South Ave., Rochester.
- Tuesday, September 20 from 11:15 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Rochester Riverside Convention Center, 123 E Main St., Rochester.
- Saturday, September 24 from 1-6 p.m. 828 N Clinton Ave., Rochester.
- Sunday, September 25 from Noon to 4 p.m. Memorial Art Gallery, 500 University Ave., Rochester.
- Wednesday, October 5 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Outside of City Hall, 30 Church St., Rochester