Party in the Park concert series underway every Thursday until August 17
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Party in the Park at Martin Luther King Jr. Park kicked off on Thursday July 13. This is the 26th year of the city’s downtown concert series.
To celebrate Rochester’s LGBTQ+ Pride Month, the first Party in the Park concert will be “Pride in the Park.” People are encouraged to show their Pride, and those with the best outfits will be given VIP upgrades.
Here is the full lineup for Party in the Park:
- July 13: Ripe and Andy Frasco
- July 20: Max Creek, and Melvin Seals & JGB
- July 27: Zac Brown Tribute Band, and Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad
- Aug. 3: The Seven Wonders (Fleetwood Mac tribute), and Shamar Allen
- Aug. 10: Twiddle, and The Pete Griffith Group
- Aug. 17: Joe Samba, and Lettuce
You’ll need tickets to get in. General admission is $10.95 and children 12 and under are free. You can get tickets here or in person at the Auditorium Theater at 885 E. Main St.
Returning this year are the VIP Ultra Lounge (with private restrooms, full cash bar, table service, front stage access and more, for a higher fee), the Craft Beer Garden, a Bubbly Bar (with prosecco and mimosas) and Bazaar in the Park featuring arts, crafts and artisanal products.
You may bring one sealed bottle of water. There is no smoking other than in a designated area. Lawn chairs, pets, skateboards, and in-line skates are not allowed.