RCSD will pay former superintendent more than $300,000 in payout
Update: News10NBC has gotten clarification that the amount of Myers-Small’s payout is $361,250.
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — News10NBC has the resignation agreement between former Rochester City School Superintendent Dr. Lesli Myers-Small and the district.
The resignation agreement shows the district will pay her one year’s salary, that’s about $250,000. But, it also includes several other payouts for medical, vacation, and retirement benefits. In total, the district will pay her $361,250. The district will also continue to pay for her health and dental coverage for one year.
Myers-Small left the district last month. She served only half of her four year contract. The board and Myers-Small have never said why she left.
More of our coverage:
- Sept 2: Outgoing superintendent Lesli Myers-Small posts letter on Twitter, said job was “opportunity of a lifetime”
- Aug 25: RCSD dodges questions about outgoing superintendent
- Aug 24: RCSD announces Interim Superintendent
- July 21: Mayor Evans keeping a close eye on RCSD Superintendent separation agreement
- July 20: Rochester School Board and Superintendent working on ‘separation agreement’
- Sept of 2021: RCSD superintendent accused of harassing employee, school board president confirms