The Strong National Museum of Play celebrates its 40th birthday on Wednesday
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — The Strong National Museum of Play turns 40 years old this October.
The museum will be celebrating its birthday on Wednesday with special activities, including free train and carousel rides, party hats, a tea party, photo booth, birthday card crafts, and more.
Also, don’t forget the Play Ball Gala. Nikki Rudd will be the co-emcee at The Strong on Friday, October 21st. Tickets available here.
More news from Strong Museum:
- Giant sculptures made of canned foods displayed at Strong Museum, then donated (Oct 9)
- The Strong’s 2022 National Toy Hall of Fame finalists include Bingo, Nerf, and Lite-Brite (Sept 14)
- Strong Museum will expand with $7.5M in federal funding (May 17)
- Expansion at Strong Museum will ‘connect the community’ (April 8)
- Ms. Pac-Man clears path to World Video Game Hall of Fame in Rochester (May 5)
- Strong Museum announces World Video Game hall of fame finalist