Man burned during fire in Wayne County motel | WHEC.com

Man burned during fire in Wayne County motel

WHECTV
Created: May 19, 2022 11:28 PM

ARCADIA, N.Y. (WHEC) — A man was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital with burns after a fire at a motel in Wayne County.

Deputies believe it was caused by careless smoking.

It happened overnight in the Town of Arcadia.

Deputies say a fire broke out at House's Motel on Route 31 around 12:45 a.m. Thursday. 

A man woke up to a fire in his room and he was burned on his arms and torso.

The Newark Fire Department was able to keep the fire from spreading to other buildings.


Copyright 2022 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company