Dateline special on Brighton ax murder airs Friday night
BRIGHTON, N.Y. — Dateline is airing its special on Friday night about the Brighton ax murder case.
The special comes after James Krauseneck was found guilty of killing his wife Cathy with an ax as she slept in 1982. Krauseneck was sentenced to 25 years to life in November for the murder in their former home. The special airs at 9 p.m. on NBC.
See our complete coverage of the Brighton Ax murder trial:
- VERDICT: James Krauseneck found guilty of killing his wife 40 years ago
- Day 11: Jury starts deliberations in Brighton ax murder case
- Day 9: Defense opens its case in Brighton Ax Murder Trial
- Day 8: Prosecution rests in Brighton Ax Murder Trial
- Day 7: Famed Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Baden testifies for prosecution
- Day 6: The anonymous letter and the star witness
- Day 4: Sister of the victim initially didn’t think James Krauseneck did it. That’s changed
- Day 4: Cop who discovered the crime scene says “it’s haunted me for a long time”
- Day 3: James Krauseneck left town 24 hours after his wife was murdered in her bed
- Day 1: 40 years ago Krauseneck looked “horrified”