House Democrat Superpac buys $250,000 in ads for Rep. Morelle ahead of Election Day
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — In the race for Congress in the 25th District, there’s more evidence that Democrats are concerned about holding the seat.
According to Politico, the House Democrat’s top Superpac is making a significant last-minute ad buy of $250,000 to support incumbent Joe Morelle.
He is going up against Republican La’Ron Singletary. We’ve also learned that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has separately just purchased $18,000 in commercial advertising on News10NBC.
It comes just days after we reported that the National Republican Campaign Committee had poured money in ads supporting Singletary, a sign they believe they have a shot.
More of our coverage of the 25th District race:
- Congressman Morelle hosts Early Vote Rally (Oct 30)
- Refugee Advocacy organization endorses La’Ron Singletary for Congress (Oct 30)
- Chuck Todd from Meet the Press weighs in on races including GOP spending $27,000 on Singletary ad buy at News10NBC (Oct 28)
- Morelle and Singletary hold final debate as race tightens (Oct 28)
- Rep. Morelle and Singletary speak about issues they believe are most important to voters (Oct. 11)
- Morelle & Singletary have first debate weeks ahead of Election Day (Oct. 3)
- Morelle and Singletary looking to solve problem of city violence (Oct. 3)
- Congressional candidate La’Ron Singletary speaks about plan to stop violence (Sept. 9)
- Rep. Morelle details campaign priorities, Singletary responds (Aug. 10)