RGH nurses vote 95% in favor of new contract with hospital
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Members of the Rochester Union of Nurses and Allied Professionals (RUNAP) at Rochester General Hospital have voted in favor of ratifying a new contract with the hospital.
RUNAP posted the update to Facebook Wednesday night, saying 95% of its members voted in favor of the contract.
- Rochester General Hospital nurses to vote on strike
- Rochester General Hospital and nurses union reach tentative agreement; Strike canceled
- Rochester Regional Health, nurse’s union still unable to reach agreement
- Rochester Union of Nurses picket to demand a fair contract
- Union representing Rochester Regional Health nurses votes to authorize strike